"The Past is the prologue" This quote has given me a lot to think, a lot to do, and a lot to give to this life. I believe that history is not equal to the future, but it could be, if we don’t change, if we don’t move from our comfort zones and start contributing goodness and perfections in our lives

Monday, July 25, 2011

Father, can you hear me now

Father, can you hear me now...

Thank You, Jesus, for being my Father, my Savior...
To be the hope when i am down, and to be the joy of my life
I can't seem to wonder what i have done for you to love me this way...
I am nothing without You, Lord.

Thank You for teaching me when i was still a 'baby'
and watching my faith grew...
Thank You for constantly reminding me to believe in
Thank You for being so patient with me
and to NEVER give up on me...
I love You, Father...

You are the best thing I've ever had in my life…

You are my everything…
:')

(*feeling so emotional right now -- in a good way...and just thought of sharing this. People thought that giving praise happens only when we are happy, when we feel blessed. However, giving praise to the Lord while we are in trouble is even MORE important... :) Being faithful when it may seem like nothing good would ever happen... Being grateful when I am in trouble, because I believe, THAT is exactly when God shakes me up, MOLDs me to become better, stronger, and to finally be the person i need to be. And I have no one else to thank other than my Lord, Jesus. Thank You Jesus to let me see what You have in store for me, to give me 'previews' on what You can bring me, to SHAPE me so that i can be ready for all of that, and finally make it happen... I love You, Lord)

-Febby Pardosi-

No comments:

Post a Comment