"The Past is the prologue" This quote has given me a lot to think, a lot to do, and a lot to give to this life. I believe that history is not equal to the future, but it could be, if we don’t change, if we don’t move from our comfort zones and start contributing goodness and perfections in our lives

Thursday, May 5, 2011

tetap disini dan menikmatinya

I love you but it’s not so easy to make you here with me I wanna touch and hold you foreverBut you’re still in my dreamAnd I can’t stand to wait ‘till nite is coming to my lifeBut I still have a time to break a silenceWhen you love someoneJust be brave to say that you want him to be with youWhen you hold your loveDon’t ever let it goOr you will loose your chanceTo make your dreams come true…I used to hide and watch you from a distance and i knew you realizedI was looking for a time to get closer at least to say… “hello”And I can’t stand to wait your love is coming to my lifeWhen you love someoneJust be brave to say that you want him to be with youWhen you hold your loveDon’t ever let it goOr you will loose your chanceTo make your dreams come true…And I never thought that I’m so strongI stuck on you and wait so longBut when love comes it can’t be wrongDon’t ever give up just try and try to get what you wantCause love will find the way….When you love someoneJust be brave to say that you want him to be with youWhen you hold your loveDon’t ever let it goOr you will loose your chanceTo make your dreams come true…
When you love someone - endah and resa

No comments:

Post a Comment